We are going to go to visit Adriana's foster family tomorrow after we visit her orphanage. Our guide Helen phoned her foster family and she asked if she remembers her foster child Hong Qing le. Her foster mother says of course and is the family here yet? She was really excited. She said she would meet us someplace and take us to their home for a visit. Adriana will get to see the place where she spent nearly a year of her life. I hope that we will get to meet some of the people who used to enjoy her in the courtyard when she was a baby.
Friday, November 28, 2008
Day 4 con't
We are going to go to visit Adriana's foster family tomorrow after we visit her orphanage. Our guide Helen phoned her foster family and she asked if she remembers her foster child Hong Qing le. Her foster mother says of course and is the family here yet? She was really excited. She said she would meet us someplace and take us to their home for a visit. Adriana will get to see the place where she spent nearly a year of her life. I hope that we will get to meet some of the people who used to enjoy her in the courtyard when she was a baby.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow that looks like a beautiful light show in the fountain! Adriana sure does take great pictures! I am thankful that you are letting me be part of this. I think it is really interesting and how lucky Adriana and Lileah are. Plus it allows me a few moments to forget all of my stress. I now have 3 pages done on my paper. The plan is to finish it tomorrow and then go in Sunday to work on the new PPP's that are done yet- I finished adding to the others yesterday. We are off to Regina soon to do a little shopping. I got as much done as I could today since I am so tired. Anyway, miss you and have a great day!!
Rosalyn
Rosalyn,
Sounds like work is a bit busy again. Just don't forget to take some time to relax and stop getting up in the middle of the night! Take care and have a good day.
Anna Maria
Post a Comment