Sunday, November 16, 2008

A Week and a bit to go!!

Well, we have a week and few days before we finally begin our trip to get Lileah. I am a bit scattered as I don't seem to have as much time as I imagined. I guess when we went to get Adriana we had the whole Christmas holidays to get organized. I was a bit silly and told work that I would be working until the 24 and we leave on the 25. I have since let them know that I will not be there on the 24th! Too much to do. I had a dream last night. Kathy, you will like this. You and I were going to the airport and I had forgotten to pack! All I had was this little carry on and not much in it. The look on your face was priceless! Needless to say we are going to start putting clothes and such in our suitcases today. Last time we packed and repacked several times before we felt we got it right. Hope, if you are reading this, I remember getting packing advice from you. If not for you, Adriana would not have had any shoes!

After looking through Adriana's old clothes and checking Lileah's measurements it looks like we will be able to use most of the same clothes for Lileah as we had for Adriana. We did buy some new things for her though. Adriana and she have matching outfits that Adriana is thrilled about. Kathy, did we ever have matching outfits? Just those suits in the summer Mrs. Bogdasavich used to sew us!

No comments: