Thursday, November 27, 2008

Day 4- This is for you Baba!




As soon as we saw this pig Adriana said, " I have to take a picture of this for Baba." I don't know why she took the butt but she did and wanted to post them both for Baba.

2 comments:

Rosalyn said...

Well it is the middle of the night here and surprise I am up, so I thought I would check your blog! What an exciting journey you are on!I had to really laugh about the rice wine! I think it is great that you are posting all of this. It is really neat to see all of the pictures. Miss you and take care!
Rosalyn :)

Our Trip for Lileah said...

Roslyn,
Get to bed!!! It is a truly exciting time here for us. It is really great having you along. It is just about 5:00 pm here and Adriana is asleep. We are supposed to be going to see a fountain show tonight so we are giving her a bit of a nap so she enjoys it. She was ready to go to sleep last night just as we were finishing supper so hopefully she will make it tonight! Take care,
Anna Maria