Sunday, November 30, 2008

Day 7 Jinan

































Today we got up and got ready and were half an hour late. I guess the days of taking it easy are over for awhile. We forgot our tickets for the breakfast buffet so I stayed with the girls thinking I would feed them. Then I realized I couldn't take them both with me and had to wait for Alphonse anyway. Needless to say we were late. The only good thing about that was the Kraus's came down to eat just as we were leaving so we were both late! This morning we had paper work to do at the Civil Affairs Office and the Police station. The police station was full of people. An older lady with a little boy came up and was trying to engage Lileah. I think it was because she had cheerios. Adriana gave him some and soon a few more came to visit. There have been many people who have looked at Adriana and Lileah and have been smiling and nodding their heads to us. It makes us feel very good that they approve of what we are doing and seem happy about us. At breakfast time a lady came over to our table and was showing Adriana how to hold the bottle for Lileah. She was smiling away and motioning and talking animatedly with her friends. Here are a few pictures from the morning. Lileah is starting to get used to us and did very little crying. She is a very good eater. She had milk and pablum this morning in the room and then had some fried eggs, tofu and a bit of Adriana's bun. She also had some rice congee. There is also a picture of the two girls sleeping last night. They looked so peaceful.

No comments: