Sunday, November 30, 2008

Here she is...........





































Just a few quick pics of our new little one. She is much smaller than we thought so we may have to go out tomorrow and buy some smaller clothes. Again, I seem to be coming in second again to Alphonse's charms and Lileah seems to prefer him to me. But I am pretty sure Adriana is the star of the show. She has been an incredible big sister and helped make Lileah's bottle, changed her first diaper and made her laugh. Lileah has quite a cold and the orphanage director said they will bring us medication for the babies tomorrow. Mason is a bit sicker than Lileah by the looks of it. She is still a bit on the hesitant side with us but as I have said before she really likes Adriana. At supper time she fed Lileah the whole time and I don't think she had enough to eat as she was so busy with Lileah. Lileah is definitely Adriana's sister as you should have seen her eat tonight. She had 1/2 a bottle in the room at about 4:30 and we went down for supper at 6:00. There she had a bowl and 1/2 of steamed egg, a bit of broccoli, and some rice congee, with water melon for dessert. She sucked it all back in record time. Adriana has been doing really well but had a bit of a jealousy problem just before she went to bed. She was tired so she didn't do to well when I told her to give all the stacking cups to Lileah to play with. She started to cry and then Lileah started to cry. Lileah cried for a bit longer in her crib but started to suck her fingers and is sleeping peacefully as is Adriana. Let's hope it stays that way! Tomorrow we will go to the bank and then to the civil affairs office. It will be a bit of a slow day I hope as I want to let Lileah get used to us. I hope you enjoy the videos. I did as I didn't see this live because I had to go to the bank.



5 comments:

The Martin Family said...

HEllo Noey's

Congratulations on your beautiful little girl. Zoe is very excited to follow your trip and to see pictures of Adriana. Enjoy your little one.
Paulette, Remi & Zoe.

Unknown said...

Mom & Dad said that she is beautiful! Congrats to the family to the addition of Lileah!

Love, the Noey family in FDL!

Rosalyn said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful! I love the videos. Adriana is doing such a great job. She is a great big sister.

Our Trip for Lileah said...

Adriana is being a wonderful big sister. She woke up this morning- or middle of the night and was just staring at Lileah and saying, "Mommy I smell something from Lileah's crib. Do you?" She wanted to change her diaper!

KattNKevin said...

OMG I love her..
can't wait to see her...muah so adorable

Aww Adriana my G your a big sis.

Love Aunty Duh