
Here we are at the top of the Buddha mountain. It was very cold up there.

The city of Jinan from the mountain top. Well, it really isn't so much a mountain as a big hill. I suppose if you were to walk up it would be a mountain. We were lucky enough to drive.

Here are
Nya and her grandmother, Debbie.

The two girls in one of the temples. In this one there was a guard, I am thinking that was what he was, who was sleeping when we came in. They went up to him and were giggling at him and he woke up. He was smiling and was trying to engage them but they didn't want to talk to him.

Here they are pretending to drink tea.

I couldn't get close enough to see what he was wearing under his skirt!

The roof tops are so interesting. There were carvings all along the top.

Here is a group shot. Mike was wearing Alphonse's jacket as he was having chills from some bug we all seem to have picked up. The past few days the weather has been very nice so we haven't really needed to wear our top layer of jacket. Today when we were leaving the hotel room Alphonse suggested we wear our second layer. I was thinking I wouldn't need it and could leave it in the van but I sure was glad we had them!
No comments:
Post a Comment