
Today we went to the Great Wall. It was a great day the sky was blue and the weather was not that cold. This is the beginning of our trip when we went to the Jade Factory and spent way to much money! This is Adriana and Lily our guide. Lily has been wonderful and has really made our stay in Beijing special. She loves the girls and is always watching out for them.

Alphonse and Mike after dishing out all that money and they can still smile. What great dad's they are! The piece behind them is made a jade.

Adriana and
Nya in front of a Jade carving of horses which means luck (if I am remembering correctly). They have been excellent travellers and have been great at keeping each other occupied.

One of our first shots of the Great Wall. Look at the blue sky. Alphonse said he planned this shot but I am a bit sceptical.

I am so happy we finally got to see the Great Wall with blue sky. I have seen the Great Wall 4 times and this is the only time I have seen it with the beautiful blue sky. This was taken from the parking lot just before we began our ascent with the two girls.

This is our group. The new couple is from New
Brunswick. Their little girl is named Zoe. She is from a province in the south of China.

We took almost this same shot of Adriana nearly 4 years ago. She sure has changed hasn't she?
No comments:
Post a Comment