
Here is the Bird's Nest from afar- you can't even see the water cube the smog was so bad today. They are basically side by side.

The buildings are quite dirty and don't look as nice as they did during the Olympics.

Here is the Water Cube. It was cool as the outside was made from a soft plastic material.


This was inside the Water Cube. We looked for the Canadian flag as all the flags were displayed around the top but none of us could find it anywhere. While we were here I told Adriana this was the place that the divers and swimmers were during the Olympics. She asked when someone was going to jump. I told her that no one was going to jump and she said "Then why are we here?" Good question as at this point of the tour I was done in too!


While we were touring here several people either just took our picture or actually asked us if they could be in a picture with us! It got a bit annoying after awhile, as by this time I think all the kids were tired ready to go back to the hotel.

Alphonse taking a picture of me taking a picture of him taking a picture of me taking a picture of me taking a picture of............

By the end Adriana needed to be carried. She rode like this for awhile and then after the bathroom trip I actually ended up carrying her for awhile. We did do tons of walking today and I can imagine how tired she was as we were all tired too.
1 comment:
That is absolutely awesome! I love Adriana's comment, that is so cute! Take care!
Rosalyn
Post a Comment