Saturday, December 6, 2008

Day 12 Finally Beijing!

Well here we are in Beijing with the great beds again. Did I tell you how awful the beds were Jinan? We got to Beijing very late last night with a sick and tired Adriana and just a tired Lileah. Adriana and I both finally got what Alphonse had in Jinan. She is feeling much better this afternoon after sleeping for a record amount. I am a bit better but still with a bad headache and achy body. We were supposed to go to the Great Wall today but ended up having a free day as we all needed some time to regroup and relax after yesterdays crazy day. Our hotel room is great and very comfortable. We will post some pictures later in the day.

5 comments:

KattNKevin said...

aww... good to hear you are all feelin better.

Rosalyn said...

Sorry to hear that you all got sick! I am glad that you are feeling better though!

Michele said...

Hope you all continue to get better so you can enjoy the rest of the trip.

Mary said...

Awh, I'm sure you're chills would be worse if you were in Fond du lac, it was minus 35 this morning! Enjoy the rest of your trip! Deht'anuhzeh loves looking at your blog on a daily basis!!! Take care, Mary & Deht'anuhzeh in FDL!

Rosalyn said...

Hey by the way (now that I have a free moment- found out we got an extension on our final exam and I sooooo need it!!!) I wanted to say thanks for posting the pictures and information for the students. Patrick and Jaime were really interested and I got them to look up a map online. Darcy has not seen it yet. I found it very interesting as well. You really have some great pictures and videos!! Take care and enjoy your comfortable bed, and the rest of your trip!!! Miss you lots!
Rosalyn