
We went to the Temple of Heaven today before we went shopping. It was great to see so many people doing so many different things in the park. I can only imagine what it would be like on a warm summer day. These people were doing ribbon dancing.

Along this pathway the people were all sitting and playing card games or dominoes. The picture above is looking one way on the path and the picture below is looking the opposite way.


This fellow had his bird out for a walk. We also saw this in the park by the University in
Lileah's city.

I love this walkway. I remember the colours from the last time I was here over 15 years ago!

This is the Temple of Heaven or Harvest I am not sure which one it is. I will have to get back to you on that one. It is very beautiful whatever it is!


Adriana and Lily. She has got the coolest hat. These hats are all the rage here in Beijing!


Another temple. The weather today was the coldest we have had so far.
Lileah doesn't seem to like to have mitts on, I am sure it is because she can't get to her fingers if she needs to.
These are videos of people doing their thing in the park. Lily says that many retired people come here and they end up making different groups who will practice and learn different things. She says they end up taking care of each other in a way as if one of them doesn't show up for a few days then someone will go and check on them to see that they are okay.
1 comment:
It is so awesome that you all are enjoying yourselves there. I love the video's it would be great to absorb culture such as that.
And I'm sure you all are extremly anxious to come home I know we are all patiently waiting to meet our new little niece.
Have a safe and stress free trip home.
Lubz ya all
TOODLES
KaTT:P
Post a Comment